With recent boom of our shared services consulting practice, we are looking for motivated candidates with sense of humor ;) to join our team of experts.
- Maintaining the calendar of training and tracking progress;
- Schedule training for each quarter through contact with external vendors and internal training leaders;
- Monitoring of business needs and mapping it with training program;
- Managing and monitoring training enrolments;
- Searching out trainings offers;
- Preparing quarterly summaries, reports and evaluation data;
- Support for diverse HR activities / internal programs connected to employees satisfaction and development.
- Great time management;
- Building professional relationships with the management team and external vendors;
- Perfect interpersonal, communication, and negotiation and organizational skills;
- Fluent English;
- Min. 1 year of experience in a similar role (training specialist/ L&D coordinator);
- Proficient with MS Excel to develop and maintain spreadsheets;
- Strategic thinking and planning skills.
What we offer
- Attractive salary & bonus package;
- Flexible working hours and home office (in accordance with business needs);
- Private medical health care (Medicover);
- Individual employee social benefit budget;
- Set of development training tailored for each position;
- Integration events: Mobile Office Week by the sea and Adaptive Winter Offsite.
You will be part of the Project Performance Business Team within the Data and Performance organization, reporting to the Project Performance Change Leader. You will be in charge of the deployment of E2E Systems enhancement of specific entities in respect of the timeline and budget, and drive the change and adoption by the local operation and finance stakeholders.
The activities include, but not limited to, are:
- Support the country gap assessment and any resulting analysis needed;
- Develop and deliver the training content, enrich the training material;
- Support local project teams in ensuring change management activities are integrated and adopting the new ways of working;
- Be an advocate of the Group Business Policies and standards, and digitization through active communication, animation of community, and influencer.
- Min. 5 years of working experience out of which minimum 3 years of experience in operations or finance position managing financial performance in project business. Knowledge of CPP and Project controlling experience is a plus;
- Knowledge of ERP systems (e.g. SAP PS, SAP SD, FICO);
- Willingness to work at a detailed level with Key Users/End Users to ensure target processes are understood and implemented;
- Ability to challenge the status-quo and knowledge/experience in Change Management;
- Ability to communicate to different target audiences;
- Ability and willingness to work in an international remote environment, with strong autonomy, acknowledging cultural differences;
- Excellent talking, writing, and reading proficiency in English.
AP/ GL Consultant
Scope of duties:
- Supporting daily processes and consulting projects related with Accounts Payable, or General Legder;
- Data processing in ERP systems;
- Creating and updating process documentation;
- Supporting process improvements and transitions.
- Previous experience in at least one following accounting area: AP or GL;
- Very good English skills;
- Familiarity with MS Excel;
- Adaptive approach and ability to work in changing business environment;
- Drive for process improvement, experience in process transition would be an asset;
- Financial or business educational background would be an advantage.
- Employment types possible: job or mandate or B2B contract according to your preferences;
- Large variety of tasks depending on project assignment;
- Flexible working hours and remote work possible;
- Benefits package (private medical healthcare, Multisport card, life insurance, individual e-Fit-e-Train Budget for external trainings and wellbeing services like SPA, restaurants);
- Invitation for internal company gamification program ,,Would You Journey”.
- Identifying process areas possible to improve, optimize, simplify or automate; recommending and presenting particular change proposals and optimization ideas to the client;
- Managing process transformations: processes mapping, internal control & risk assessment, maturity assessment, designing and implementing TO BE processes’ models;
- Coordinating multi-countries transitions, assuring smooth go-live and full handover of the migrated process;
- Managing and providing mentoring support for consultants assigned for particular projects;
- Preparing complete solution offers and sales presentations for current and potential clients;
- Leading direct communication with management and stakeholders, preparing complex analyses and presentations for client key stakeholders;
- Support driving internal projects.
- Previous experience as a Manager/ Supervisor in one of the following fields: Finance, Accounting, Procurement, Logistics, or other;
- At least 3 years of experience in project work;
- Experience in managing process transition and/or process transformation projects for SSC or BPO sector companies with full ownership of project deliverables;
- Medium or big size project/operations team management experience (10+ team members)
- Experience in process improvements;
- Fluent English;
- Flexibility and openness.
- Sharing the costs of sports activities;
- Private medical care;
- Sharing the costs of foreign language classes;
- Sharing the costs of professional training & courses;
- Life insurance;
- Remote work opportunities;
- Flexible working time;
- Integration event;