Posted on: Feb 01, 2019
On the 31st of January, the 7th annual CEE Business Services Awards Gala took place. Over 300 top executives from 81 Business Services Centers across CEE came to Poland to attend the prestigious event.
Our firm was represented by Krystian Bestry, CEO Adaptive Group and Michał Bielawski, CFO Adaptive Group. As the Partner of the event, we had the pleasure to hand in a prize in the category of “Business Services Firm – Poland”.
Without doubt, the choice of final winners was hard. However, after heated discussions, the Jury consisting of 28 members representing business reached the agreement and decided to reward the following 25 enterprises:
- Employer Branding Initiative: IBM FEST Slovakia
- HR Director of the Year: Western Union (Zivile Valeisiene)
- Business Centre Manager – BPO: Tata Consultancy Services (Prabal Datta)
- Business Centre Manager – SSC – CEE: Telia (Marius Ivanauskas)
- Business Centre Manager – SSC – Poland: Cisco Systems Poland (Ramon Tancino)
- CSR Initiative – CEE: eKids Belarus (EPAM Systems)
- CSR Initiative – Poland: PwC (Business vs smog)
- University–Business Cooperation: ASPIRE (The Future of Global Business Services)
- Vibrant Workplace – CEE: Danske Bank Lithuania (Danske Campus, MMM Projektai)
- Vibrant Workplace – Poland: AON (Krakow, Enterprise Park, Avestus)
- Emerging City – CEE: Riga
- Emerging City – Poland: Bydgoszcz
- Dynamically Developing City – CEE: Vilnius
- Dynamically Developing City – Poland: Łódź
- New Entrant – SSC: Booking.com
- RPA Implementation of the Year: Amer Sports
- BPO Firm of the Year: Tata Consultancy Services (Hungary)
- Unique Services Provider – CEE: TCS – Repeatable Carve-Out Model (Bayer Divestitures)
- Unique Services Provider – Poland: PwC Financial Crime Unit
- Digital Services Firm – CEE: Cognizant Technology Solutions
- Digital Services Firm – Poland: EPAM Systems
- Business Services Firm – Baltics: CIRCLE K BUSINESS CENTRE
- Business Services Firm – Hungary: Morgan Stanley
- Business Services Firm – CEE: Swiss Re
- Business Services Firm – Poland: 3M GSC Poland
As the Partner of the event, Adaptive Group is proud to say that the Gala was at the highest level. Congratulations to all laureates, we keep our fingers crossed for your future achievements in the business services environment.
Special congratulations to our hometown- Lodz and Hanna Zdanowska, the Mayor of the city, for winning the “Dynamically Developing City – Poland” category. Well-deserved!