Posted on: Oct 11, 2018
On the 15th and 16th of October, the industry is going to witness the XI European Economic Forum Lodzkie 2018 in Lodz, Poland. Adaptive Group would like to invite everyone to take part in the event and join panels to be conducted by Adaptive Group experts.
panel XV, hall SILK: Management of knowledge as a basis for organisation transformation
Date: 15.10.2018, 1:00 pm
Moderator: Krystian Bestry, CEO Adaptive Group
The session will be devoted to the key threats involved in knowledge management during the transformation phase and during the stable provision of GBS services.
It will be a discussion with leaders of the sector of modern services for business and with practitioners in the area of risk mitigation strategies and methodologies employed in order to maximise the effectiveness of the global operational model for business transformations.
- System standardisation and process documentation – make use of your approach to transformation thanks to data and knowledge
- Global Process Ownership – the establishment of cross-functional management of process transformation service provision
- Arm your GBS operations with appropriate knowledge management methods
- Build the foundations for RPA (Robotics Process Automaton) – modern documentation solutions enabling process automation.
panel XVII, hall SATIN 1: Branch of modern business services – stability or further, dynamic development?
Date: 15.10.2018, 5:30 pm
Moderator: Michał Bielawski, CFO Adaptive Group
The topic of assessment concerning maturity and condition of today’s industry of modern services for business has been discussed for years, but lately we have many new factors that dynamically affect the shape of centres, services and business models – that’s why we ask this question again.
- What is the condition of the industry as at today?
- Is is a fully mature and homogenous sector of Polish/European economy?
- Factors shaping the model for service provision and new projects (outsourcing, insourcing, hybrid model, service commoditisation etc.)
- Differences and similarities between the industry and Polish economy – can SSC/BPO be a management benchmark?
- Chances and dangers for the industry: offshoring/other countries of CEE, RPA&AI, lack of employees – reskilling, etc.
- Attempt at assessment of development model for Polish entrepreneurs
- SC/BPO/ITO/R&D industry in future in Łódź, region, Poland and CEE.
More information about the conference available at: European Economic Forum – Lodzkie 2018