Poland-wide survey: The Future of GBS 2024: The Impact of Generative AI
To put it SHORT:
Get early access to the newest Adaptive SAG & ASPIRE Poland report by responding to Readiness for Generative AI survey.
To give more DETAILS:
Generative AI not only the fastest developing, but the easiest to use technology now. While there is significant enthusiasm in the world, it is clear that numerous SSC/GBS face challenges in effectively integrating AI into their daily operations.
What are the reasons behind? Are GBS open and ready for the implementation of Generative AI? Which areas of AI are currently being explored? To what extent are GBS centers prepared to discuss safety, compliance, copyrights, and the legislative limitations of using AI in process work?
Our aim is to get a better understanding of the impact of Gen. AI on our industry in CEE:
- What are our expectations?
- What is our state of readiness?
- What are the current levels of adoption?
- What are the use cases?
- What can we learn from each other?
We will learn how advanced are our GBS on the path of utilizing the newest technology. This will help us realize how advanced we are in mitigation of risks and challenges AI will bring to us.
To take the SURVEY:
As in previous editions, companies from across Poland are being approached to participate in the survey. The questionnaire consists of a series of multiple choice questions covering 5 sections.
- General Questions about your GBS
- Personal Use of AI
- Automation in GBS
- Use of AI in GBS
- Limitations, Compliance & Risk Mitigation
You will be asked to select answers and will also have the opportunity to add comment. The questionnaire employs logic jumps so should take 10-15 minutes to complete, depending on your answers. On completion you will be directed to the previous Report.
To report BACK:
All respondents who enter their e-mail address to the survey will be invited to an event presenting first results and promoting the report. Results will be reported in mid April including at a special centre heads session in Kraków.
- Results will only be reported in aggregate form
- We will anonymise all data such that individual company results will not be visible to any third party, including Adaptive SAG
- Please note only companies participating in the survey will get access to the full report
Please complete no later than 6 p.m. on Friday 8 March