With recent boom of our shared services consulting practice, we are looking for motivated candidates with sense of humor ;) to join our team of experts.
You will be part of the Project Performance Business Team within the Data and Performance organization, reporting to the Project Performance Change Leader. You will be in charge of the deployment of E2E Systems enhancement of specific entities in respect of the timeline and budget, and drive the change and adoption by the local operation and finance stakeholders.
The activities include, but not limited to, are:
- Support the country gap assessment and any resulting analysis needed;
- Develop and deliver the training content, enrich the training material;
- Support local project teams in ensuring change management activities are integrated and adopting the new ways of working;
- Be an advocate of the Group Business Policies and standards, and digitization through active communication, animation of community, and influencer.
- Min. 5 years of working experience out of which minimum 3 years of experience in operations or finance position managing financial performance in project business. Knowledge of CPP and Project controlling experience is a plus;
- Knowledge of ERP systems (e.g. SAP PS, SAP SD, FICO);
- Willingness to work at a detailed level with Key Users/End Users to ensure target processes are understood and implemented;
- Ability to challenge the status-quo and knowledge/experience in Change Management;
- Ability to communicate to different target audiences;
- Ability and willingness to work in an international remote environment, with strong autonomy, acknowledging cultural differences;
- Excellent talking, writing, and reading proficiency in English.
Learning & Development Lead
- Maintaining the calendar of training;
- Tracking the progress of the training project;
- Schedule training for each quarter through contact with external vendors and internal training leaders;
- Monitoring of business needs and mapping them with a training program;
- Managing and monitoring training enrolments;
- Managing training materials;
- Searching out training offers;
- Preparing quarterly summaries and reports;
- Provide training completion reports and evaluation data;
- Participating in driving the internal mentoring program;
- Preparing onboarding program and conducting modules for new employees;
- Support for diverse HR activities / internal programs connected to employees satisfaction and development.
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role (training coordinator/ L&D coordinator);
- Great time management;
- Building professional relationships with the management team and external vendors;
- Perfect interpersonal, communication, negotiation, and organizational skills;
- Fluent English;
- Proficient with MS Excel to develop and maintain spreadsheets;
- trategic thinking and planning skills.
- Employment types possible: job contract / mandate contract / B2B contract;
- Benefits package (private medical healthcare, Multisport card, life insurance, individual e-Fit-e-Train Budget for external trainings and wellbeing services like SPA, restaurants);
- Home office and flexible working hours according to your needs;
- Invitation for company's gamification program ,,Would You Journey”.
Process Officer with French
Adaptive SAG, a consulting company specializing in providing services to the SSC/BPO sector, is now seeking candidates for the position of Process Officer.
- Supporting ongoing projects (finance, logistics, order management, procurement, administration, data maintenance, HR);
- Processing data and documentation using ERP systems (e.g. SAP);
- Suggesting and supporting the improvement implementation processes;
- Supporting process migrations;
- Creating reports.
- Very good level of English;
- Good level of French;
- Good knowledge of Excel;
- Analytical thinking;
- Ability to quickly adapt to a dynamic work environment.
What we offer:
- Employment based on a contract of mandate;
- Quarterly bonus based on performance;
- Internal training;
- Great bosses and even better team-building events;
- Opportunity to participate in the internal gamification program - Would You Journey.
Apply via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org