Posted on: Dec 23, 2016
As the summer holiday period finished, it was high time to go ‘on the road again’, connect with the Clients and discuss transformation opportunities for their business support functions.
Business breakfasts, networking events, summits and conferences… In October and November, you could meet and chat with our leaders available just next door:
- Oct 26th-27th at Solid Outsourcer Conference held at Warsaw Narodowy Stadium, where we were sharing our thoughts and best practices on GBS/BPO/SSC strategies and business value potential generated by successful transformations of business support functions. This unique event was focused on outsourcing roadmaps and implementation experiences. Two days of discussions, 400 delegates and fifteen discussion panels on business services, organization change management, near shoring & offshoring programs!
More information about the event: http://solidoutsourcer.pl/eng
- Nov 14th at 9th European Economic Forum in Lodz, where Adaptive Solutions & Advisory Group facilitated breakout stream and discussion panel dedicated to the role of business services centers stimulating growth and creating opportunities for local and regional business partners, developing future business leaders and creating unique transformation expertise for local markets. With broad representation of international business services centers, outsourcing providers and their regional business partners we were heading for fruitful discussions and set of practical guidances for BSS sourcing strategies.
More information about event: http://www.forum.lodzkie.pl/en/
- Nov 16th in London at the 8th Annual Forum “Outsourcing in Financial Services”, actively participating in the discussions concerning effective risk management, governance and control over outsourced operations.
More information about the event: Outsourcing in Financial Services
- Nov 24th in Bydgoszcz at 1st Annual Public Sector Outsourcing Business Briefing where our Chief Executive Officer, Krystian Bestry, moderated the whole event. The theme were the process optimization and productivity improvement opportunities related to implementation of business services models for public sector. During the briefing there were discussed the international and the polish case study. The polish one was focused on the city of Bydgoszcz. The panel discussion was based on an attempt to answer the following question: how the public sector tries to optimize the processes and implement productivity through outsourcing (nearshoring/ offshoring/ GBS). Afterwards there was held the presentation about how robotics and automation of the processes influence the operational decisions and implementations. The event was dedicated to city representatives, finance directors and business advisors facilitating transformation or continuous improvement programs in state owned companies and public institutions.
- Nov 24th in Warsaw at the “HR policies in the Shared Services Centers” workshop where our leaders were leading two sessions and sharing Adaptive S.A.G. experiences on challenges related to SSC transitions and knowledge transfer as well as successful retention policies applicable for business services units. The first one was led by our Chief Executive Officer, Krystian Bestry. There were discussed the methodology and issues associated with the creation of efficient knowledge transfer system using the existing procedures and case study on transition of a good employee. The second session was led by our Vice-president of the Management Board, Michal Bielawski. The theme were the processes supporting retention of the employees in shared service centres. There were discussed and analysed existing problems, methods of process implementation and good practices.
More information about event: http://proability.pl/wydarzenie/polityka-personalna-w-centrum-uslug-wspolnych/
- Nov 29th in Warsaw again, at the “Lean Strategy Conference” where our network partners from Leanpassion together with their clients showcased several examples why in some companies employees cannot wait for Mondays…
More information about event: http://konferencja.leanpassion.pl/
More events yet to come!