Posted on: Jun 14, 2019
This year, ABSL celebrated the 10th anniversary. As the one of co-founders and former Vice-President of ABSL, Krystian Bestry commented on the beginnings of organization during ABSL Summit: The New Next.
Asked about the challenges of the first ABSL conference, Krystian Bestry, CEO Adaptive Group answered:
“…Well, getting the attention, getting the interest from the speakers, from the audience, from the community. Actually, we started with 30-40 people as the first conference but just after 2 years, thanks to the great event arrangements, we managed to get 300 and it is still growing…”.
Video with complete comment is available at: LinkedIn Adaptive Group
This year’s team for the ABSL Conference consisted of:
- Krystian Bestry, President & CEO Adaptive SAG
- Michał Bielawski, VP & CFO Adaptive SAG
- Magdalena Bugajska, Senior Manager, Senior Consultant Adaptive SAG
- Michał Ejchman, Program Manager, Senior Consultant Adaptive SAG
- Arek Gostkowski, Program Manager, Senior Consultant Adaptive SAG
Apart from actively participation during the conference, Adaptive Group also organized the GBS Executive Dinner as an ABSL offsite event.
More photos from the event available at:
- GBS Executive Dinner (LinkedIn)
- GBS Executive Dinner (fanpage)
- Adaptive Group during ABSL (LinkedIn)
- Adaptive Group during ABSL (fanpage)
See you next year!