Posted on: Apr 19, 2018
On the 18th of April, Puls Biznesu organized a conference entitled “Shared Service Centers” which took place in Warsaw. Krystian Bestry, President & CEO Adaptive SAG, represented our company and gave a presentation.
During his speech, Krystian discussed the topics related to relation management in shared service centers i.e. what should one do to make sure that the cooperation is going to be a success not only when it comes to documents and strategy, but also as far as human relations are concerned.
The presentation was divided into several segments:
- types of contracts and relations between SSC and the client
- division of responsibilities between SSC and local entities
- management structures and the responsibility rules in SSC operations
- communication and performance reporting
- settlement between the parties
- good relation practices within SSC
We would like to thank all the participants for attendance and discussion concerning the topic.