We perform the Location Assessment based on agreed with our Client business specific imperatives and we support in validating your business case assumptions for selected location(s), using:
- Our analysis will consider all cost elements and required investments related to the potential Shared Service Centre location with additional information provided based on the current and forecasted future cost levels to be considered in the business case.
- We add to our analysis also an auxiliary set of data related to city specifics, business environment for selected counties and regions, expected economy trends to be considered
- Adaptive S.A.G. location attractiveness methodology allows objectively asses and recommend the most suitable and effective location solution for particular expansion scenario’s.
Following our approach the finalization of location selection shall be facilitated with four major considerations for each identified location, with detailed analysis of location offerings and potential challenges expected by the business:
Adaptive Group Location Attractiveness Methodology allows objectively asses and recommend the most suitable and effective location solution for particular expansion scenario’s.
Our project team works, together with our domain partners (HR agencies, Real Estate agents, industry associations, local and governmental investment offices, etc.), for the most reliable and cross-checked qualified data for the analysis.
Adaptive S.A.G. support evaluation phase with:
- facilitation of reference visits at the selected locations including respective meeting arrangements with local representatives (HR agencies, Real Estate agents, education institutions, governmental investment offices and reference visits at industry investors)
- preparation of the business case scenarios for each particular location
- facilitation of final evaluation process and communication to location stakeholders
- preparation of detailed start-up location plan and checklist with relevant sequential steps to consider in the implementation steps
- recommendations for the most trusted partners to be leveraged in the implementation phase, where applicable (e.g. most successful consultancy firms supporting state aid application programs at the location, real estate advisors, etc.).