Many organisations grow and will continue to grow very rapidly through a process of mergers and acquisitions (M&A).
ADAPTIVE has proven advisory in supporting the end-to-end M&A process, i.e.: the selection of entities, conducting due diligence, legal and accounting support during the process. The expected result of M&A projects is to increase the company's operations, but new business organism that is made up of many elements need to be merged.
ADAPTIVE S.A.G. helps with the integration of both operational processes, proposals for the synergy of a new organisation, as well as service support systems and business support departments of the newly formed structure (F&A, HR, IT, administration, etc.).
Our Partner’s transaction services specialists provide a wide range of transaction support services for companies, vendors and buyers in public and private capital markets transactions, i.e.:
- Financial and tax due diligence for the buyer and the seller ("vendor due diligence")
- Transaction documents preparation (teasers, information memorandums, data rooms etc.)
- Share purchase/sale agreements assistance in respect to financial and tax aspects
- Transaction completion procedures assistance; Transaction structuring
- Preparation and analysis of business plans, financial models and forecasts, including short-term cash flow forecast
- Valuation of the companies and organized part of the enterprises, valuation for the purpose of purchase price allocation, valuation for the purpose of assets' impairment testing, valuation for the purpose of contribution in kind
- Independent opinions on the fairness of financial terms of a transaction ('Fairness opinions')
- Working capital optimization
- Independent Business Review ("IBR") and a simplified diagnostic review ("Red-Flag") for banks or other entities
- Lead sell-side advisory including support in negotiation of price and terms of shares sale agreement