We are now seeking candidates for the position of
Curious to know more about us?
Adaptive SAG is a consulting company specializing in providing services to the SSC/BPO sector with the main focus on:
- Strategy Consulting
- Finance Services
- Operations Management
- Procurement Advisory
- Transformation Programs
- HR Consulting
You would be joining the Adaptive team of top consultants supporting our client’s projects.
Providing strategic vision and roadmap as well as leading the execution and day-to-day Master data & Payroll operations while working closely with local HR, Finance, Internal Audit, and other internal and external stakeholders
Deploying and monitoring global standard payroll processes
Leading, supporting and coaching the team in the delivery of the current scope, deployment and adoption of any new system or technology, manages priorities, ensures activities are handled effectively by modifying plans and actions in own areas of accountability.
Driving process improvement throughout the team
Employee hiring, onboarding, termination and records maintenance
Support end to end process execution on issue escalation, clarification, resolution and closure of issues
Transitioning work related to the various employee life cycle stages and leading the transformation of the HR Operations team from Process to a Value center.
Partnering with client leadership and local HR counterparts to plan and execute strategies that ensure maximum engagement of human resource capital
Coordination and administration of Employee and labor relations and communications Rewards program and Relocation services (domestic and international)
Providing HR related trainings
What we are looking for:
- Min. 5 years of experience as HR Manager;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in SSC/BPO/GBS sectors;
- 3 years of experience in operations or HR position managing HR performance in project business;
- Knowledge of ERP systems (e.g. SAP HR) ;
- Willingness to work at a detailed level with Key Users/End Users to ensure target processes are understood and implemented;
- Ability to challenge the status-quo and knowledge/experience in HR Management;
- Ability to communicate to different target audiences;
- Ability and willingness to work in an international remote environment, with strong autonomy, acknowledging cultural differences;
- Excellent talking, writing, and reading proficiency in English.
What you can expect from us:
- Employment types possible: job contract/mandate contract / B2B contract;
- Benefits package (private medical healthcare, Multisport card, life insurance, individual e-Fit-e-Train Budget for external trainings and wellbeing services like SPA, restaurants);
- Home office and flexible working hours according to your needs;
- Invitation for company’s gamification program ,,Would You Journey”.