Posted on: Feb 18, 2021
Do you know Dutch at least B1/B2 level? Do you have initial experience in procurement? If you answered YES on the first question at least, you are the perfect candidate and we would love to hear from you! No experience in consultancy required, use your already gained professional experience and become part of Adaptive Group team!
We are looking for a new team member who will join the project aiming for procurement processes support. After project completion, it is possible to join another project (ie. process transitions, process improvements, process support).
Scope of duties:
- Executing client’s procurement operations;
- Taking part in transition of operational activities;
- Purchase request verification;
- Purchase orders processing;
- Preparing reports and ad hoc analysis;
What do we expect?
- At least good Dutch skills (min. B1/B2 level);
- Fluent in English;
- Previous experience in using SAP system would be a strong asset;
- Strong communication skills;
- Flexibility and Adaptive approach ;
What we can offer you?
- Employment on the basis of job / civil / B2B contract (we will adjust to your needs);
- Attractive salary & benefits;
- Opportunity to work remotely according to your needs.
Base location: Lodz (possible remote job)
Sounds interesting? Send your resume to email@example.com